Beckett Springs offers emergency mental health services, inpatient and outpatient mental health treatment, detox programs, and inpatient and outpatient rehab.
Their mission is to
- Engage with patients, families, employees, communities, healthcare providers, and health insurers to increase access to behavioral healthcare
- Provide a continuum of care that delivers the right care, in the right place, at the right time, at the right cost
- Partner to integrate behavioral and medical healthcare to improve the health of populations and reduce the per capita cost of healthcare
- Be nationally known for providing high quality, consistent, evidence-based, and innovative care
- Decrease suicide rates, decrease addiction-related deaths, reverse the decline in life expectancy, and improve productivity in the communities we serve
- Destigmatize mental illness and addiction, which are conditions that transcend race, gender, age, and socioeconomic class